Our Bankruptcy and Workouts team has broad experience in the financial restructuring of businesses. We take pride in providing high-quality legal services in a cost-effective manner.
We have substantial experience in all types of bankruptcy proceedings. We routinely represent creditors in all types of business and individual bankruptcy cases, and occasionally represent debtors and bankruptcy trustees. We have substantial experience in prosecuting and defending bankruptcy-related lawsuits. Our experience includes:
- Actions brought pursuant to a bankruptcy trustee’s avoiding powers, such as preference and fraudulent transfers claims
- Actions to challenge the discharge of a debtor, or the dischargeability of a particular debt
- Actions to enforce creditor remedies, such as the imposition of constructive trusts and piercing the corporate veil
- Actions related to claimed breaches of fiduciary duty by officers and directors
- Actions involving the validity, priority, enforceability and subordination of secured and unsecured obligations